By now, you know the storylines. One more time, two Hall of Fame coaches will play in the NCAA Tournament, as Michigan State looks to score another NCAA Tournament upset over the Blue Devils.
Who: No. 7 Michigan State (23-12) vs. No. 2 Duke (29-6)
When: 5:15 p.m.
Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville, S.C.
Latest line: Duke -6.5
HOW TO WATCH
TV Network: CBS (Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill, Tracy Wolfson)
Watch & DVR College Basketball Live | fuboTV: Stream live TV with ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & top channels without cable. DVR included. Start watching free. No contract, cancel anytime.
CBS All-Access | Hulu | YouTube TV
Major cable providers
Comcast: Channel 9/233(HD) | Streaming
Spectrum: Channel 6/781(HD) | Streaming
Dish: Channel 2-70 | Streaming
DIRECTV: Channel 6 | Streaming
* Channel numbers listed are for Michigan subscribers and may change by geographic area. Check local listings.
HOW TO LISTEN
Radio Network: Spartan Media Network
Affiliates: WJR-AM 760 Detroit; WJIM-AM 1240/WMMQ-FM 94.9 Lansing; 22 other Michigan-based affiliates listed on MSUSpartans.com
Live streaming: MSUSpartans.com | iPhone app | Android app
Satellite: Sirius Ch. 136; XM Ch. 203; SiriusXM.com Ch. 966
• Michigan State coach Tom Izzo and Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski will meet for the sixth time in the NCAA Tournament, the most frequent matchup of any two coaches in the event’s history. The game will mark the 16th and final time the two meet with Krzyzewski set to retire after the tournament.
• Michigan State advanced to the second round of the tournament with a 74-73 win over Davidson on Friday night, led by a career-high 27 points from senior forward Joey Hauser.
• Duke freshman forward Paolo Banchero earned consensus second-team All-America honors and enters the game leading Duke with 17 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
• Since 1998, Michigan State is 14-3 in its second game of the NCAA Tournament. In the second game of an NCAA Tournament weekend overall, the Spartans are 23-6, with five of those losses coming to No. 1 seeds or eventual national champions.
• Spartans point guard Tyson Walker recovered from an ankle injury to come off the bench and play 25 minutes vs. Davidson on Friday night.
Tom Izzo, Mike Krzyzewski and the end of a unique coaching matchup
Tom Izzo looking forward to one last matchup with Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski
Get to know Duke, Michigan State’s second-round opponent in NCAA Tournament
Thanks to Joey’s career night, Hauser family finally gets NCAA Tournament win